Contract Hire allows you to lease a vehicle for an agreed period of time and mileage at a fixed monthly rental.
This option represents the ultimate in "risk-free" funding, allowing companies to gain greater control over their vehicle operating costs and improving the accuracy of their budget forecasts.
The most popular fleet financing option, contract hire enables companies to concentrate on their business activities without the financial risk and administrative worry that comes with owning a fleet of vehicles.
If you prefer, maintenance facilities can also be incorporated into contract hire including tyres, routine servicing, general wear and tear, and road fund licence all being covered by the contract hire company.
The Benefits Of Contract Hire Are Listed Below:
- Accurate monthly budgeting
- Reduced administration
- Improved cash flow
- On-going advice and support
- Minimum capital expenditure
- Road fund licence provided
- Fixed interest rates
- Breakdown rescue cover
- Rentals are offset against taxable income
- Fixed charged maintenance
- VAT chargeable on rentals
- VAT chargeable on services
- VAT is recoverable on monthly rentals
- VAT recoverable on services
- No depreciation risk
- No vehicle disposal problems
- VAT recovered on invoice value by Fin.co is passed to the customer in the form of lower rentals
For more information about contract hire contact us on 0845 124 6952 (Local rates apply).
Alternatively click the following link to contact us via Email.